“TRACE-LE. SI CE N’EST AVEC TES MAINS FAIS-LE EN LUMIÈRES,
CELLES DES AUTRES IRIS ÉCUMANT L’INSTANT.
QUE DE VOS COEURS INSAISISSABLES NAISSE UN CERCLE SANS REPOS, PARFAIT, DIVERS
COMME LES VENTS.” WRITTEN BY MATHIEU GLISSANT
Reversible / double faced kimono.
Male model is wearing a size M, Female model is wearing a size M.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
SHIPPING & RETURNS
1) The delivery of the products is carried out worldwide. The client may always contact the seller for more information about the delivery. For instance, to find out whether delivery is planned for countries other than those indicated on the website.
2) The delivery obligation is fulfilled by transferring to you either the material availability or control of the product.
3) Delivery time for the products from the date of the order: around 5 days. Delivery times may vary depending on the number of orders placed and delivery’s address.
4) The term indicated in art. 6.3 is to be understood as indicative, not peremptory. The seller reserves the right to deliver the Products within 30 days of the order. It is your responsibility to check the delivered product's condition.
The risk of loss or damage not attributable to the seller transfers when you, or a third party appointed by you (different from the carrier), detains the product. The seller recommends checking the received products, ensuring the packaging is intact, not damaged, wet, or altered, including the sealing materials.
For your interest, note any anomalies on the carrier's transport document when receiving your package. If the package shows signs of tampering or alteration, promptly notify the seller.
5) With reference to the possibility of requesting the delivery of the products at a 'collection point,' the seller informs you that the website does currently not offer the option to collect your items from a 'pick-up point' other than the address you provided during the purchase process. However, you are invited to regularly check the website to see if this delivery option becomes available.
6) Clients acknowledge that collecting the product is their specific obligation. In the event of failure to collect the product, the seller reserves the right to close the purchase contract and claim compensation for any damage suffered as a result of the failure in the product’s collection.
You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any matters.
Right of withdrawal
1) We invite the user to read this article with particular attention, as it governs the right of withdrawal.
2) The right of withdrawal is the client’s right to end the purchase contract without being obliged to provide for a reason. If you purchased as a professional, the right of withdrawal does not apply unless otherwise agreed with the seller. Any exceptions to the right of withdrawal are outlined in Article 7. If there are no exceptions, Article 7 is fully applicable.
The website sells sealed goods that are not suitable for return due to hygiene or health protection reasons. If these goods are opened after delivery, you forfeit your right of withdrawal. Therefore, the rules on the right of withdrawal outlined in the following do not apply.
3) If you are a Consumer (and unless any exceptions apply), you have the right to cancel the contract for the purchase of the product without giving any reason and without incurring costs other than those provided for in this article within a period of fourteen calendar days.
To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform the seller of your decision to withdraw before the expiry of the withdrawal period. You can do this by writing to the seller at the contact details indicated in the contact section of the website. Your right of withdrawal is considered exercised within the withdrawal period if you send notice before its expiration.
Unless otherwise agreed, the consumer bears the direct costs of returning the products, as well as the responsibility for their transportation.
In case of exercising the right of withdrawal, the product must be delivered to the seller's premises or at a different address communicated by the seller. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days:
- In the case of an order for a single product, from the day you or a third party, other than the carrier and designated by you, acquires physical possession of the product.
- In the case of multiple orders with separate deliveries, from the day you or a third party other than the carrier nominated by you takes physical possession of the last product.
- In the case of an order for delivery of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces, from the day you or a third party, other than the carrier and nominated by you, takes physical possession of the last lot or piece.
4) If the withdrawal is applicable, the seller shall proceed to refund the total amount due, including delivery costs if applicable. This should be done without undue delay and, in any event, no later than 14 calendar days from the day on which the seller was informed of the decision to withdraw from the contract. The refund will be made using the same payment instrument used for the initial transaction.
In cases where the products have been shipped using a carrier of the consumer's choice and at the consumer's expense, the seller may suspend the refund until receipt of the products or until the consumer proves that the products have been returned, whichever is earlier.
The consumer is only responsible for the diminished value of the goods resulting from handling the Product in a manner different from that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics, and functioning. The Product must be kept, handled, and inspected with normal diligence, returned intact, complete in all its parts, fully functional, and accompanied by all accessories and illustrative sheets.
The withdrawal is applied to the product in its entirety and cannot be exercised in relation to parts and/or accessories. If the product has suffered a decrease in value due to handling other than necessary to establish its nature, characteristics, and operation, the Seller reserves the right to deduct from the refund an amount equal to this decrease in value.
The seller will notify the user of this circumstance and the consequent decrease in the refund amount.
If the withdrawal has not been exercised following the applicable law, it will not result in the termination of the contract and, consequently, will not entitle the user to any refund.
If the right of withdrawal exists, the Products must be returned to the address indicated in the "Seller's Data" section in the Introduction or to the address communicated by the Seller occasionally.
5) This article addresses a crucial matter concerning the costs of return in the event of withdrawal.
In light of the provisions mentioned above, the seller deems it necessary to emphasize that the costs of returning the product will be at your expense and under your responsibility.
DESIGN & PRODUCTION BY 282US